by Tami Taylor
On the 1st Friday of each month, Tami Taylor gives you a round up sketches from the past three years of “One Month at a Time”.
I’ve been scrapbooking “one month at a time” for three years now and I’ve got 3 years worth of prompts, sketches and layered templates for you.
|Prompts 2010||Sketch 2010||Layered Template 2010|
|Prompts 2011||Sketch 2011||Layered Template 2011|
|Prompts 2012||Sketch 2012||Layered Template 2012|
Looking back, I can see that August always revolves my son Zach’s birthday. We tend to have big pool parties and spoil him rotten, he’s so very charming it’s easy to do.
When I approach scrapbooking my birthdays this year I want to focus on making sure my page shows the love I have for my birthday kid and has meaning. Here are a few articles to read before you scrapbook your birthday pages:
- Meme Trends and Old Photos
- How to Make a Doodled Mixed Media Cupcake Card
- How to Organize and Present Party Photos on Two-Page Scrapbook Layouts
- Card Tutorial: Shaped Cupcake Party Invitation or Birthday Card with Template
- Scrapbooking Themes Quickstart: Birthday Images, Sayings and Fonts
Take a look at two more of my past August pages.