by Tami Taylor
On the 1st Friday of each month, Tami Taylor gives you a round up sketches from the past three years of “One Month at a Time”.
I’ve been scrapbooking “one month at a time” for three years now and I’ve got 3 years worth of prompts, sketches and layered templates for you.
|Prompts 2010||Sketch 2010||Layered Template 2010|
|Prompts 2011||Sketch 2011||Layered Template 2011|
|Prompts 2012||Sketch 2012||Layered Template 2012|
Looking back, I can see that July is always a time of “summertime.” Around July we get into the full swing of summer and spend a lot of time in the pool or at least near water.
When I approach scrapbooking poolside photos this year I want to focus on making sure my page feels as ‘fun’ and definitely screams summer. Here are a few articles to read before you scrapbook your ‘summertime’ pages:
- Ideas for Recording the Weather on your Scrapbook Pages
- Ideas for Using Bursts on Your Scrapbook Pages
- Scrapbooking with the Color Blue
- Scrapbooking with the Color Yellow
- Ideas for Scrapbooking Beach Photos
- Scrapbooking Themes Quickstart: Beach Images, Sayings and Fonts
- Make Scrapbook Pages that Record Your Everyday Places
Take a look at two more of my past July pages.