by Tami Taylor
On the 1st Friday of each month, Tami Taylor gives you a round up sketches from the past three years of “One Month at a Time”.
I’ve been scrapbooking “one month at a time” for three years now and I’ve got 3 years worth of prompts, sketches and layered templates for you.
|Prompts 2010||Sketch 2010||Layered Template 2010|
|Prompts 2011||Sketch 2011||Layered Template 2011|
|Prompts 2012||Sketch 2012||Layered Template 2012|
Looking back, I can see that July is always a time of “summertime.” Around July we get into the full swing of summer and spend a lot of time in the pool or at least near water.
When I approach scrapbooking poolside photos this year I want to focus on making sure my page feels as ‘fun’ and definitely screams summer. Here are a few articles to read before you scrapbook your ‘summertime’ pages:
- Ideas for Recording the Weather on your Scrapbook Pages
- Ideas for Using Bursts on Your Scrapbook Pages
- Scrapbooking with the Color Blue
- Scrapbooking with the Color Yellow
- Ideas for Scrapbooking Beach Photos
- Scrapbooking Themes Quickstart: Beach Images, Sayings and Fonts
- Make Scrapbook Pages that Record Your Everyday Places
Take a look at two more of my past July pages.
Tami Taylor writes for Get It Scrapped!, teaches at Masterful Scrapbook Design and previously owned Creative Passion Classes.com. To learn more about Tami check out her blog, The Taylor Life.