by Tami Taylor
On the 1st Friday of each month, Tami Taylor gives you a round up sketches from the past three years of “One Month at a Time”.
I’ve been scrapbooking “one month at a time” for three years now and I’ve got 3 years worth of prompts, sketches and layered templates for you.
|Prompts 2010||Sketch 2010||Layered Template 2010|
|Prompts 2011||Sketch 2011||Layered Template 2011|
|Prompts 2012||Sketch 2012||Layered Template 2012|
Looking back, I can see that June tends to see me using blue, red and green color palettes. Do you have a “go-to” color palette?
When you approach your scrapbook pages, why not take a moment to study some ideas on color palettes? Check out these Get It Scrapped! articles:
- Motivated to Scrapbook | Sue Althouse Uses Bold Colors and Patterns
- 9 Ways to Give Your Scrapbook Pages a Trendy Rainbow Color Treatment
- Use the Colors Found in Nature to Deepen Your Scrapbook Page Stories.
- Ideas for Using Navy Blue as a Neutral on Scrapbook Pages
- 6 Reasons to Mix Color Photos with Black-and-Whites on Your Scrapbook Pages
- Use Color on Scrapbook Pages to Evoke a Physiological Response
Take a look at two more of my past June pages.