by Tami Taylor
On the 1st Friday of each month, Tami Taylor gives you a round up sketches from the past three years of “One Month at a Time”.
I’ve been scrapbooking “one month at a time” for three years now and I’ve got 3 years worth of prompts, sketches and layered templates for you.
|Layered Template 2010
|Layered Template 2011
|Layered Template 2012
Looking back, I can see that December is always a time of holidays, of course! I seem to be planning menus, visits, and gift purchasing – oh and social events. Here’s my page from last year.
When I approach scrapbooking my holidays this year I want to focus on making sure my page feel as exciting and full as the holidays themselves. Here are a few articles to read before you scrapbook your ‘holiday’ pages:
- Scrapbooking Your Pre-Christmas Activities
- Organize Your December Album by Theme This Year
- Finding the Perfect Photo for this Year’s Christmas Card
- Ideas for Using Tinfoil on Your Scrapbook Pages: MacGyver Style
- Collecting and preserving holiday memorabilia | conversation with Sharyn Tormanen
- Ideas for Peek-a-Boo Elements on Layered Scrapbook Layouts
Take a look at two more of my past December pages.