Use goals and achievement quotes and printable word art on your paper or digital scrapbook layouts and projects — for titlework, embellishing, and even journaling.
- Write it on your heart that every day is the best day of the year. –Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment. –Jim Rohn
- Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible. –Tony Robbins
- If it were not for hopes, the heart would break. –Thomas Fuller
- Learn from the past, set vivid, detailed goals for the future, and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control: now. –Denis Waitley
- Things start out as hopes and end up as habits. –Lillian Hellman
- No matter how many goals you have achieved, you must set your sights on a higher one.
- A strong mind always hopes, and has always cause to hope. –Thomas Carlyle
- Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday. –John Wayne
- What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals. –Henry David Thoreau