Use Valentine’s Day and love quotes and printable word art on your paper or digital scrapbook layouts and projects — for titlework, embellishing, and even journaling.
- For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul. ~Judy Garland
- Love is the only game in which two people can play and both can win. ~Eva Gabor
Wordart by Amy Kingsford
Download PNG file for your use on your digital scrapbook pages
Download PDF to print out and use on your paper scrapbook pages
- Take my hand, take my whole life too, but I can’t help falling in love with you. ~Elvis Presley
- Do all things with love. ~Og Mandino
- Gravitation s not responsible for people falling in love. ~Albert Einstein
- Love conquers all. ~Virgil
- Tis better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all. ~Alfred Lord Tennyson
- Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop. ~Anonymous
- All you need is love, love. Love is all you need. ~The Beatles
- Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye. ~H. Jackson Brown, Jr.