by Tami Taylor
Welcome to a third year of scrapbooking your photos “One Month at a Time” at Get It Scrapped. I’m excited to put a new twist on this project in 2012.
- The first year our “by the numbers” sheet focused on holidays and happenings for that month.
- Last year we used the names and symbols of the months to trigger stories to share.
- This year, we are going to focus on our life through lists, a dozen things to scrapbook or photograph and of course keeping track of our lives By the Numbers. “One Month at a Time” will be posted on the first Friday of the month this year.
– Download a sketch and/or layered template for scrapbooking your month’s activities – Download a “By the Numbers” pdf file that includes:
- prompts to help keep your creative juices flowing until the next month’s post
- a spot to jot down fun stats from the month, and
- a fun list of a dozen things you can use to inspire a layout all its own
– See how I completed my one month layout, plus add a link to yours in the comment section so you can inspire others!
By the Numbers – January 2012
(On the next screen right click the image and choose “Save As”)
2012 Title Page Sketch/Template
Make a cover page
I’m starting my 2012 series with a mission statement of sorts. I added photos to support these 2012 goals.