Use New Year quotes and printable word art on your paper or digital scrapbook layouts and projects — for titlework, embellishing, and even journaling.
- In the New Year, may your right hand always be stretched out in friendship, never in want. -Irish toast
- One resolution I have made, and try always to keep, is this: To rise above the little things. -John Burroughs
Click here to download zipped file with pdf and png versions of this wordart.
- The merry year is born / Like the bright berry from the naked thorn. -Hartley Coleridge
- Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each new year find you a better man. -Benjamin Franklin
- New Year’s Day is every man’s birthday. -Charles Lamb
- Then sing, young hearts that are full of cheer, with never a thought of sorrow; the old goes out, but the glad young year comes merrily in tomorrow. -Emily Miller
- We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year’s Day. -Edith Lovejoy Pierce
- The new year begins in a snow-storm of white vows. -George William Curtis
- Good resolutions are like babies crying in church. They should be carried out immediately. -Charles M. Sheldon
- Year’s end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us. -Hal Borland
- Stir the eggnog, lift the toddy, Happy New Year, everybody. -Phyllis McGinley
- The object of a new year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul. -G.K. Chesterton
- It wouldn’t be New Year’s if I didn’t have regrets. -William Thomas
- Of all sound of all bells, the most solemn and touching is the peal which rings out the Old Year. -Charles Lamb